A 24 year old final year student who is yet to be identified has died after he reportedly consumed alcohol and some hard drugs.
The hard drugs he consumed are: Codeine, Tramadol and Marijuana at a party he attended.
The location of the incident wasn’t mentioned.
According to a Twitter user with the name, imperatorduduosa;
“A 24 yr old male final year university student died this morning. 5 days ago, he attended a party where he ingested an unknown quantity of liquor, codeine syrup, tramadol and marijuana.
“He ended up with bleeding from nostrils and mouth. And intractable seizures. He died in ICU.”
Another user who seems to be a medical practitioner revealed how the substances will affect the body.
Leave a Comment...