A viral video shows the moment a UK-based Nigerian man passes out after taking “Nigerian alcohol.”

The video was shared on popular video sharing platform, TikTok, by the young man’s cousin.

According to the Nigerian lady, her cousin who was being fanned in the video passed out because he’s not used to the said alcohol.

Watch video below,

In related news, a Nigerian guy was seen reacting badly after he took a certain drug called, “Colorado”.

The video which was shared by Famousblogng shows the said victim hyperventilating and making weird noises.

Though its not clear what could have caused such behavior, but it is believed that the victim took the said ‘drug’, Colorado. Watch video here.

Leave a Reply