The families of a young Nigerian couple in Plateau state have been thrown into mourning after the couple were burnt to death in a fire outbreak that started in their home on Thursday.

Although details of the incident are still sketchy at the time of filing this report, it was gathered that the fire was caused by a keg of petrol stored in the house.

A Jos resident, Shantel Alphonsus, said a keg of fire which was stored in the house went up in flames.

Mercy’s sister, Princess Ruth Innocent, confirmed the incident in a Facebook book post on Friday morning, March 4.

“Am still confused about am hearing. Should dis be dream or what, my own love no more, I will forever missed the good time we spent on Earth. I pray you both find peace with God and may your gentle souls rest in perfect peace with the Lord”, she wrote.

Leave a Reply