A distraught lady has come out to slam a sex toy company after a battery in a brand new vibrator she bought to pleasure herself exploded.

25-year-old Cassie Esplin from Norwich, bought the Buzz Tongue Finger vibrator from online retailer Lovehoney.co.uk for £4, reduced from £12, but claims when she picked it up the battery pack flew out with such force it hit the ceiling leaving a black mark, according to Mail Online.

She said: ‘Thank God I wasn’t using it. It could have caused some damage. I jumped out of my skin I was in so much shock.

‘I just thought “oh my god what has just happened”. I was holding it close to my face and it could have hit my eyes. I could have been blinded by a £4 sex toy.’

According to Ms. Cassie, she bought the vibrator on the recommendation of a friend in the January sales. But claims the battery landed on her top, scorching her jumper and leaving a mark on her chest when it exploded.


‘I was going to try if for the first time and it made a really loud bang. I just froze. I was so shocked.

‘As soon as I put the batteries in it just exploded in my hand,’ she said. ‘Part of it hit the ceiling and landed on my chest’, she said.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here