This is coming after Bimbo, a mother of five, passed away on Saturday, October 15, after suffering severe burn injuries during a fight with her husband.
Following the controversy surrounding her death and marriage to the businessman, Jaruma took to her Instagram page to offer to adopt two of their children, and promised to give them the finest things of life.
According to her, she would sponsor their education to post-graduate level, buy dual citizenship for them, open fixed deposit account which would compound into millions of naira by the time they clock 18.
The mother of four wrote,
“Bimbo has 5 children, I’m begging all Nigerians to give 2 of them to Jaruma🙏
1. Jaruma will give them the BEST QUALITY of life that money can buy.!!!
2. Jaruma will buy dual Citizenship for both of them in Grenada 🇬🇩 and Saint Kitts Nevis 🇰🇳
3. Jaruma will pay their school fees from play group all the way to secondary to university & to masters..!!!
4. Jaruma will open fixed bank accounts in Grenada 🇬🇩 & Skn 🇰🇳 for both of them which means by the time they are 18years, they will have ATLEAST N80,000,000 Million Naira.!!
5. Rich Kids Lifestyle: They will learn how to drive in a Mercedes Benz Formatic C400 just like their Mother Jaruma 🤑🤑🤑”