Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Man Who Rode Bicycle From Denmark To Nigeria Lands In Calabar. (Photos)

denmark-to-nigeria-cyclist4

A Danish young man and a bicyclist enthusiast, Mr. Sunnel Thuesem, aged 26, rode a bicycle from Denmark to Nigeria (Lagos-Benin-Calabar) and enroute Cameroon to South Africa.

ReadAlso

Photos of him being received in Cross river state by former President Goodluck Jonathan’s son in-law, Godswill Edwards who is the Special Adviser on Youth Affairs to the governor Ben Ayade, Mr. Effiwatt- S.A Sports and Mr. Eric Anderson- S.A Tourism, have emerged online.

More below:

Sweet lie

8. Felix Ita says:

Sweet lie

9. Yabaleftonline.com

Thank you ooo!!

10. Liz Megafu says:

Can Nigerians Do Likewise……..

11. Who are u guys fooling?

12. Who are u guys fooling?

13. That’s a lie how many months

14. That’s a lie how many months

15. Lairs

16. Lairs

17. You guys can lie and that is why I don’t like your stupid blog and am deleting you guys on my wall .stupid mofo

18. You guys can lie and that is why I don’t like your stupid blog and am deleting you guys on my wall .stupid mofo

19. Story for the gods. Any fucking ayes back to back

20. Story for the gods. Any fucking ayes back to back

21. Why be say na calabar him land na, he for land for sambisa forest na make Boko Haram welcome am

22. Why be say na calabar him land na, he for land for sambisa forest na make Boko Haram welcome am

23. bitch lies ..show me the world map then

24. bitch lies ..show me the world map then

25. How?

26. How?

27. What route did he take? I guess he rode on water too

28. What route did he take? I guess he rode on water too

29. Monark Rnb says:

For how many years?

30. Monark Rnb says:

For how many years?

31. Yusuf Tosin says:

Lier he would that possible?

32. Yusuf Tosin says:

Lier he would that possible?

33. Na craziness dey worry ur Head.

34. Na craziness dey worry ur Head.

35. Liars,pls get me the world map and I will tell u why I called u guys liars

36. Liars,pls get me the world map and I will tell u why I called u guys liars

37. No is from heaven to Nigerian. No be only Denmark na strech mark

38. Who u don epp with your lies ?

39. Who u don epp with your lies ?

40. If he likes let him rides from Australia to my village is not my business

41. If he likes let him rides from Australia to my village is not my business

42. Asi asi

43. Asi asi

44. Stupid lies,so Nigeria share boarder with Denmark abi

45. Stupid lies,so Nigeria share boarder with Denmark abi

46. You guys can lie oooo

47. You guys can lie oooo

48. What a big lie

49. What a big lie

50. Loll… Yabaleft… I hail u guyz, ur lies can wake a dead persn

51. Loll… Yabaleft… I hail u guyz, ur lies can wake a dead persn

52. Oh please…. Sometimes u think ppl r fools… Get real ya all!!

53. Oh please…. Sometimes u think ppl r fools… Get real ya all!!

54. Another lie From the pit of hell.i will dislike the app because something’s here ain’t real.

55. Another lie From the pit of hell.i will dislike the app because something’s here ain’t real.

56. Don Dimeji Folorunso Adisa Fatai Damilola Folorunsho

57. Don Dimeji Folorunso Adisa Fatai Damilola Folorunsho

58. This man is My Inlaw he try well _well o, congrats once again my in-laws.

59. This man is My Inlaw he try well _well o, congrats once again my in-laws.

60. Liz Megafu says:

And No border Check….and where is the” food stock and other camping stuffs Carrier”

61. Liz Megafu says:

62. Eric Noble says:

Fake. How come ? From Europe u need to cross a big sea that separates Europe and Africa. Then u get to Morocco which is the first African country . Then from Morocco we have Mauritania, Mali, Guinea , Burkina Faso , Benin and Nigeria. While passing those countries we’ve got a big dessert called “Sahara” so please explain how did he get to Nigeria from Denmark ???

63. Eric Noble says:

64. Una lie done pass APC own ooh……..

65. Una lie done pass APC own ooh……..

66. Abeg comot here with ur useless news

67. Abeg comot here with ur useless news

68. Ken Sunnex says:

Please make me understand which of the Denmark he rode from…

69. Ken Sunnex says:

Please make me understand which of the Denmark he rode from…

70. Nawa ooo. Who dey carry all dis news

71. Nawa ooo. Who dey carry all dis news

72. Another Thursday nonsense is in once again

73. Another Thursday nonsense is in once again

74. Controversial Yabaleftoffline, always posting fake news

75. Controversial Yabaleftoffline, always posting fake news

76. Hardy Jacob says:

Before suing this page for blasphemy…. firstly I have to run the possibility fact with the world map.

77. Hardy Jacob says:

78. o boi nigeria pple dey suffer 4rm denmark 2 calabar

79. Da Sphinx says:

Is a lie he ride it on red sea abi

80. Da Sphinx says:

Is a lie he ride it on red sea abi

81. Now confirmed that una be Yaba left soon u go enter YAba dead.ride kor fly NiI need to delete una from page ASAP una rubbish too much

82. Now confirmed that una be Yaba left soon u go enter YAba dead.ride kor fly NiI need to delete una from page ASAP una rubbish too much

83. The writer’s must be sick upstairs, you think we are fools?

84. The writer’s must be sick upstairs, you think we are fools?

85. Did he cross the big sea dat separates Europe and Africa wit his bicycle. I dnt knw wen Yaba pple will stop cooking up stories

86. Did he cross the big sea dat separates Europe and Africa wit his bicycle. I dnt knw wen Yaba pple will stop cooking up stories

87. Yaba apaosi don start o

88. Yaba apaosi don start o

89. Kelvin Nash says:

Y did he not rides from northern Africa so he will land in kano or kastina

90. Kelvin Nash says:

Y did he not rides from northern Africa so he will land in kano or kastina

91. Eyo Benjamin says:

Him pass calabar Itv river?

92. Eyo Benjamin says:

Him pass calabar Itv river?

93. the biggest lie eva

94. the biggest lie eva

95. Through wich road or he rode the bicycle through air?

96. Through wich road or he rode the bicycle through air?

97. Honestly am just going to dislike dis yabaleft rubbish how can you guys be fooling adults just like dat even my little nephew that is 3yrs old won’t believe this trash

98. Honestly am just going to dislike dis yabaleft rubbish how can you guys be fooling adults just like dat even my little nephew that is 3yrs old won’t believe this trash

99. Ezeme Obinna says:

He must be one of the offspring’s of liar mohammed.

100. Ezeme Obinna says:

He must be one of the offspring’s of liar mohammed.

101. Mary Elom says:

Lies

102. Mary Elom says:

Lies

103. No be bicycle, na okada! Fake dreamers!.

104. No be bicycle, na okada! Fake dreamers!.

105. Story……

106. Story……

107. Y him choose to cum Nigeria ???

108. Has it changed d economy situation in d country? Rubbish

120. Fat lie

121. Fat lie

122. Amina Usman says:

Dem don start

123. Amina Usman says:

Dem don start

124. Yaba(Linus)left……I was thinking u ppl were gradually moving to D right,but I c,ur foundation is on D left. No leave no transfer.

125. Yaba(Linus)left……I was thinking u ppl were gradually moving to D right,but I c,ur foundation is on D left. No leave no transfer.

126. Lie ooooo….which road did he pass…..yabaleft

127. Lie ooooo….which road did he pass…..yabaleft

128. Kodafun ro aiye iro oni da

129. Kodafun ro aiye iro oni da

130. I think change need to begin with u poster, well it’s ur problem not my how did it affect price of my Palm wine

131. I think change need to begin with u poster, well it’s ur problem not my how did it affect price of my Palm wine

132. He brought bicycle from Denmark or “rode”?

133. He brought bicycle from Denmark or “rode”?

134. Jamiu Kabir says:

Please mind what you post here haba

135. Jamiu Kabir says:

Please mind what you post here haba

136. Lol…

137. Lol…

138. I don’t believed dat

139. I don’t believed dat

140. Konidafun ro aiye iro onida

141. Konidafun ro aiye iro onida

142. Y are some people taking this too personal it is just something that you and I know it is not possible so we should just keep on looking at them with their lies

143. Y are some people taking this too personal it is just something that you and I know it is not possible so we should just keep on looking at them with their lies

144. The name yabaleft makes sense sha

145. The name yabaleft makes sense sha

146. Na lie

147. Na lie

148. Y u 2 DE lie like this

149. Y u 2 DE lie like this

150. Fake fake fake fake fake fake FateFake fake fake fake fake fake Fate fakeFake fake fake fake fake fake Fate fake fake

151. Stanlae IG says:

story !!!

152. Stanlae IG says:

story !!!

153. Nuel Ebuka says:

U can lie

154. Nuel Ebuka says:

U can lie

155. He should show boiz the way…….

156. He should show boiz the way…….

157. Yaba left right na lie go kill una..shu!

158. Yaba left right na lie go kill una..shu!

159. Nuel Ebuka says:

What ’bout d desert? Wherd did he store his food and water?

160. Nuel Ebuka says:

What ’bout d desert? Wherd did he store his food and water?

161. Na lie abeg….. Which kin lie be this naaa!!! Person go read una news one day faint…. How person for use bicycle from Europe to Benin. The bicycle na transformer?

162. Na lie abeg….. Which kin lie be this naaa!!! Person go read una news one day faint…. How person for use bicycle from Europe to Benin. The bicycle na transformer?

163. He missed the road, his initial destination was Australia.. Can someone advise him to head back to Australia. Lol

164. He missed the road, his initial destination was Australia.. Can someone advise him to head back to Australia. Lol

165. Please Nigerians should be careful of this oyinbo na Ebola the other time, please be very careful in associating with all this people

166. Please Nigerians should be careful of this oyinbo na Ebola the other time, please be very careful in associating with all this people

167. Mike Ojeifo says:

Fake new.
    Fake information
    Fake sight

168. Mike Ojeifo says:

Fake new.
    Fake information
    Fake sight

169. Is this App meant for joke or for news?

170. Is this App meant for joke or for news?

171. Damaturu or Denmark?

172. Lie joor