A Nigerian lady has taken to her social media page to narrate how she almost swallowed a wall-gecko as she was having a drink.

The lady said she was drinking a locally made drink popularly called ‘ZOBO’ till the point she saw the house lizard in the bottle.

Her tweet reads ;

So today I legit drank my zobo till this point then I saw a wall gecko in my drink??????
Pleaseeeeeee guys learn to check what you are drinking, pour it into a transparent cup before drinking.
Please stay safe????

See the photos she shared below ;



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here