A lady has lost her life after suffering severe burns while answering a phone call while she was very close to her cooking gas.

Her friends took to Facebook to share photos of the burns she suffered after the incident as they prayed for her survival.

Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she lost her life.

The sad news of her death was shared today, 4th July on Facebook by Okechukwu Christabel Chetanwa.

Her friends are mourning her on Facebook with a lot of people warning others to desist from answering phone calls while close to a cooking gas.

See below,


Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here