A one-year-old girl identified as Kamsiyochukwu, has died in a kerosene explosion in her parents’ home in Awka, Anambra State.

The unfortunate incident happened on Monday, January 3rd, when kerosene exploded from the local lantern her grandmother was using.

A family member, Obu Gad, who shared the tragic news on Facebook, revealed that Kamsiyochukwu, who sustained serious injuries from the fire, gave up the ghost this morning.

“Sometimes life confuses humans. Just came back home only to discover Kamsiyochukwu has been taken by death. Asked what happened?. She was engaged with a domestic accident where she was burnt by a kerosene that exploded from the lantern

This little girl went through pain throughout yesterday the incident occurred because she didn’t die immediately she was burnt(imagine the kind of pain she must have been into). Her whole body was burnt, even the grandma that was near her barely escaped though her face was burnt but she survived it.

She was all wrapped in a p.o.p,not until this morning,the Glory departed. Kamsiyochukwu died this morning after she couldn’t bear the pain any longer. We lost her to the cold arms of death…” He wrote.

The deceased’s mother, Chidera Nwaobu, also confirmed the incident in a Facebook post.

“What a painful death to me. Kamsi why did u leave me. In this 2022 why me. I love youooo my love. Rest in the bossom of the lord Amen. Mummy and daddy loves you.” She wrote.

Previous article“Where’s the wedding photos? Una no marry born pikin” – Couple’s lovely transformation video stirs reactions (WATCH)
Next articleComedy Video: Mark Angel Comedy – Smack Down

Leave a Reply