A man is suing popular mobile phone brand, Samsung, after his phone, Galaxy Note 7 exploded and scorched his groin while he was sleeping – The man named Michael Taylor spoke to TMZ, stating that his new Galaxy Note 7 blew up and caught fire on his bed in the dead of night. Taylor says the hotline burned his crotch, legs and sheets.

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, he says he had no idea the phone had a defective battery susceptible to overheating and exploding. About a month after he bought it, he was charging the phone overnight and says he woke up to find it “shooting flames” … which caused 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns.


Samsung had issued a recall earlier in September — before the alleged fire — but Michael says the phone should never have been sold to him in the first place.


  1. its written in most mobile devices manual and pack ” keep in well ventilated place.. so samsung should rather sue him for ignorance and storing their product in a non ventilated crouch..

  2. Why wouldn’t it explod when you use phone from morning till evening without rest and the same time the phone became very hot you will not keep it and then put it to charge the same time. please people becarefull how you use your phone and stop blaming Samsung companies. .carry phone from morning till night without allowing it to cool down a while

Leave a Reply