A Nigerian man identified as, Abas Idaresit reportedly lost his wife and two kids to a fire incident in their home in Lagos.

The sad incident is said to have happened at their home in park view, Ikoyi Lagos.

According to the Twitter user, @ Morris Monye who shared the sad story on the micro-blogging platform, the wife and her two kids lost their lives after they were trapped by a burglary proof in the fire.

The mother, Ijeoma Idaresit and her two children identified as Didi and Risachi have been laid to rest yesterday, Thursday, January 21, 2021.

In other news, a section of the Sokoto Central Market in Sokoto State was gutted by fire in the early hours of Tuesday, January 19.

According to reports, the fire allegedly caused by an electricity generating set started around 5am in the morning.

It was further gathered that men of the state fire service worked tirelessly to extinguish the fire which had already destroyed many shops.

An official of the state fire service said shop owners also joined in putting out the fire as they counted their losses.

AD: Sell Bitcoin & Gift Cards on SnappyExchange & Get Paid in Naira Instantly. CLICK HERE TO TRADE NOW

Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here