How tragic, this lovely looking Ghanaian nurse who has 6 children was reportedly poisoned in her workplace in the US. According to the story shared on Whatsapp, the lady died few minutes after eating in the lunch room.
Read the story below:
This Ghanaian lady (not Naija) was poisoned at work. A nurse with 6 kids (not 5). So sad ..her co worker poisoned her food..She died minutes of eating right in the lunch room..May God protects our families
Hmmmmn….Everyone out there…Especially we nurses that shares ref with Co workers…Please let’s be very careful ooh…Hatred, jealous.etc…A o ni ba ojo olojo lo o..Eat at home oooh…Eishhhhh