A Nigerian woman and her two children have fortunately escaped unhurt after a ceiling fan fell on their bed while they were sleeping.
The mother, identified as Francesca Anyanwu, took to Facebook to share her testimony and shared a photo of the fan which fell inches away from her children who were fast asleep.
According to her, the ceiling fan was working when it fell but nothing happened to them.
“God does miracle.
Gods mercy is sufficient.
Read how God saved this family.
Mummies… See what the Lord has done. I usually block the edge with pillow when we’re ready to sleep off. I was just lying by that area I marked pressing my phone!!! Without any warning sign, The fan that was rolling fell. Thank you Jesus.”
Friends and family members have taken to Facebook to thank God and congratulate the woman on the arrival of her bundle of joy.
The new mum’s sister, Grace Nwojo Chinyere wrote,
“Thank you Lord, for blessings my sister with beautiful twins after many years of having the first kid. Who is like unto de glorious in Holiness, faithful in praising doing wonders, the unchangeable God, the I am that I am. I don’t know what to give you that will qualify what you have done for us. All am saying is thank you Lord.”