Nigeria’s leading innovative telecom company,9mobile, has proven its mettle over the years and has evolved into one of Nigeria’s most competitive network providers. The brand is famed for its customer-centric focus and has constantly devised innovative ways to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Below are seven (7) facts you should know about 9mobile.
- Super-Fast InternetTrue to type, 9mobile offers super-fast internet, and as such, the network provider continuously upgrades its network connectivity across the country. The telco currently offers the fastest 4G/LTE network to millions of customers across cities and towns in Nigeria.
- Extensive CoverageIn one of its latest moves, 9mobile further expanded its quality network across the country, to deepen 4G penetration across ten new cities. The company also upgraded LTE services in 6 existing cities, including Aba, Abuja, Nasarawa, Calabar, Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Minna, Onitsha, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Sokoto, Uyo, Aba and Ota. These cities can now enjoy uninterrupted 4G internet connectivity that works!
- Affordable Data Subscription
9mobile’s suite of data offerings, popularly called Moreblaze, is the preferred customer choice in the industry today, offering some of the juiciest subscription packages at unbeatable rates. The telco’s data offerings are as affordable as they come.
- Value for Money (Quality)
It is also important to note that it is not enough to offer affordable rates because value and experience are also crucial. 9mobile understands this fact and prioritizes Quality of Service (QoS).
- Value-Added Services
Apart from offering a pocket-friendly and fast 4G/LTE network, 9mobile also offers a broad range of value-added services including digital media services, hosting services, unified communications, enterprise solutions, among other services to expand value options available to all categories of customers.
- Sustainable Infrastructure
9mobile is very keen on developing robust infrastructure and IT support systems. As a result, the company has continuously assured of sustained investments in this regard.
“We are prioritizing network Quality of Service (QoS), Innovation and Customer Experience as part of our new strategic direction. The new financing we received in Q4 of 2019 is allowing us to inject new investments into our network and general infrastructure base. So, our customers are in for a great experience on our network,” Acting Managing Director, 9mobile, Stephane Beuvelet said at a recent event.
- Forward Thinking Management
The management of 9mobile, led by Acting Managing Director, Stephane Beuvelet, is repositioning the company for long-term profitability and sustainability. Operations have been optimized to keep costs within healthy bounds and achieve target organizational structure for efficiency.
It is evident from the foregoing that 9mobile is poised to rise like the Phoenix to open its next phase of success.