Popular on air personality (OAP) known as Freeze, has been fired by Cool FM.A source confirmed, this was a result of his last controversial post where he shared a photo cuddling ace comedian Basketmouth’s wife whom he referred to as an old family friend.
According to Kemi Filani, Basketmouth who didn’t react publicly was instrumental to his sack and at the moment..Freeze is begging his employers to reconsider
He has since deleted the post about Basketmouth’s wife but apparently, the damage had been done as many found the post distasteful despite his long-standing public beef with the comedian.
Freeze who joined the radio station in 2001 is still begging the management to reconsider
However, this is not the first time Freeze’s mouth has put him in trouble, but it seems his cup finally overflew when he threw shades at Basketmouth’s wife.
On-air-personality (OAP) Freeze has had a run-in with quite a number of people in the past. He has been very vocal about his opinions on trending issues in the country, which of course has not helped him in any way.
Below are some of the things Freeze said that didn’t seat too well with those on the receiving ends:
1. During the 2015 edition of Olamide Live In Concert which Basketmouth anchored he made a joke about Freeze’s wife beating him and this did not go down well with the OAP who took to his Instagram page to reply the comedian in his own language. And the social media war began with both.
2. In a reaction to the President Buhari’s certificate saga, Freeze wrote that:
“Nigerians are busy hounding him for a certificate. If you guys don’t mind, he can come and have mine. I will even add my UI BSC in Sociology as I have never needed the certificate.”
3. Ooni of Ife Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Whatsapp Following the VISIT of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi to the famous Nigerian football striker Obafemi Martins at his residence, Freeze took to his social media handle to indirectly throw shades at the king.
He posted a picture of the Ooni of Ife at a door with the caption: “Knock knock at my door, who could it be? Perhaps it’s the Ooni of Ife coming to visit me.”
4. Pastor TB Joshua Hours after Brussel’s terror attack that killed over 30 people leaving many wounded, the Synagogue Church Of All Nations leader Prophet T.B. Joshua came forward to claim that he predicted the attack. Freeze slammed the prophet saying:
“Baba, leave story you didn’t predict jack! Northern French country ko, southern Portuguese country ni! Shior!!! Your so called prediction killed about 30 while in your own backyard 116 were killed. Baba, leave this one and go and predict #SureBet make boys hammer!”
Freeze had also attacked the prophet earlier when he slammed the justice system for letting the prophet go free while they arrested the MD of Lekki Gardens.
5. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Freeze blames COZA Pastor Fatoyinbo for Ese Walter denouncing God. Walter is the woman Pastor Fatoyinbo allegedly had an affair with. Walter is now married to Freeze’s friends. He wrote:
“I read with pain in my heart the story that Ese nee Walter who happens to be a close friend’s wife, has stopped believing in GOD. And I cannot but cast my mind to her ordeal in the hands of a so called man of God!…”
6. Noble Igwe Newly married Noble Igwe had shared on social media that he doesn’t want to stress his wife if she does not feel like cooking and thus will eat out. Days later Freeze took to social media to talk about Noble’s arrangement with his wife.
7. Tiwa Savage Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Whatsapp Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz During the heat of Tiwa Savage marriage mess with her husband Tunji Teebillz Balogun, Freeze took to his Instagram and wrote to Savage on her marriage.
“If you had denied all his accusations and asked to swear on ayelala or amadioha or sango as against the lie detector test, since on no instance has a polygraph ever been used in Nigeria, and if afterwards you had requested for privacy, as you deal with such a sensitive issue, this matter would have been laid to rest. How are you going to tell Nigerians not to talk about issues you ‘used your own hand’ to make public? This could only serve to further delay your healing.”