Andrew Nice, the infamous BRT driver arrested in connection with the gruesome murder of a 22-year-old passenger, Bamise, has been accused of rape by another alleged victim.

In a chat with Punch, the lady said she boarded his bus while returning from work on the night of November 25, 2021. She said he put off the light the way he did when Bamise was alone on the bus with him, and added that he parked in a secluded area and raped her at knifepoint.

The former salesgirl at a shop in Ajah said she closed from work around 8pm and boarded the BRT bus driven by the suspect at Alesh Bus Stop in Ajah.

Andrew was to convey her from the Alesh Bus Stop, to Jakande, along the Lekki Epe Expressway, when things took a turn.

“While on our way, he switched off the light of the bus, but the AC was on. But as we approached the first toll gate coming from Ajah, he suddenly parked the bus. He then told me to come and sit at the front and started asking me different questions.

“I saw him using a drug and my thinking was that he parked the bus to use the drug before time ran out. A few minutes later, he started making advances towards me and I saw that his manhood had risen up. I became very uncomfortable and insisted on getting down, but he didn’t open the door.

“He said he wanted both of us to go and chill and that he wanted to have sex with me, but I declined. Suddenly, he brought out a knife and dragged me to the back seat of the bus. He told me to take off my clothes, but I refused. He threatened to kill me. He tore my gown, forcefully removed the biker short I wore and raped me. I felt sad.” She told Punch.

The victim said she could not call for help because Andrew parked the bus in a deserted spot and refused to let her depart after allegedly rapping her.

“He insisted on driving me to my destination at Jakande Bus Stop. When we got to my bus stop, he still didn’t open the door. He demanded my account number and started pleading over what he did. He said he wanted to send money to me to buy painkillers.

“I refused to give him my account, but he kept demanding and refused to open the door. Before he raped me, he seized my phone, and because I needed evidence, I gave him my account and he sent N3,000. He then opened the door and I left.

“I could not speak out because I was ashamed of what happened and believed I could not get justice. But when his pictures started circulating online regarding the death of the lady, I told my friend that I knew him.” She added.

She also shared her bank statement showing that the suspect sent N3,000 to her on November 25, 2021.

Leave a Reply