I’m a big fan of NaijaSingleGirl…Lowkey. She’s Hilarious! I love her work. My type of girl 🙂
So, she compiled a 22-tag list of the Signs you’d see to know if a Nigerian Guy is Gay.
Below is how she put it on her blog.
Gone are the days when the term ‘gay’ was used to connote happiness. Nowadays, only one definition comes to our mind when the word gay is mentioned.
Statistics say 1 in every 10 men are gay. What if I told you that male gossip partner of yours in the office is gay? That your ever smiling neighbour is gay. That banker you are crushing on is gay. Your fiance of 9 years is gay?
In fact, any guy guilty of 5 of these signs is definitely gay.
1. He owns an umbrella
2. He showers with hot water
3. He covers with a duvet when sleeping alone
4. His bathing soap cost more than N150
5. He wears a pouch on his phone.
6. He applies vaseline/lip gloss on lips during harmattan
7. He applies white powder on his armpits
8. He changes his BBM dp more than thrice a month.
9. He owns a selfie stick
10. He drinks fanta
11. He wears pants rather than boxers
12. He uses a photo/selfie of him as his phone or laptop wallpaper
13. He sips drinks with straw
14. He chews a gum for more than 10 minutes
15. He uses snapchat filters
16. He runs when crossing the road
17. He applies body cream
18. He wears a nose ring
19. He places one leg on a stool/bed when applying body cream
20. He takes a selfie with another guy
21. He has Camera360 app on his phone
22. He ties sponge on his waist after bathing