Thursday, October 29, 2020
Home News So Painful!! See The UNILAG Student That Was Electrocuted To Death Yesterday...

So Painful!! See The UNILAG Student That Was Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night

 

 

dfjcuedfkwjs

Just yesterday evening at 6pm, a UNILAG student came out of the new hall hostel to see her boyfriend. An heavy breeze made the high tension pole fall, and it fell on this lady named OLUCHI ANEKWE. she was electrocuted to death while her boyfriend watched speechlessly.Her parents have not been informed yet, the school authority have not been able to reach her parents since yesterday night! May her gentle soul rest in peace.An Eye Withness Said:-

She was Just Walking with Her friend, There was a Spark (High Tension Wire) from one of the Poles infront of the Entrance of where she was Headed, It Fell on Her and She got Electrocuted.

 

ehjhfhucdj

We Rushed her to the Medical Centre…. Minutes Later she was Pronounced Dead.
MAY HER SOUL RIP

Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here